Our Social Feeds
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH US
INITIAL CONSULTATION AGREEMENT
This Initial Consultation Agreement is made between: Akshay Deep Malhotra, RCIC (#R705669) And The “Client”
AND WHEREAS the RCIC is a member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) (the “Council”), the regulator in Canada for immigration consultants; and bound by the By-laws, Code of Professional Ethics, and Regulations as set forth by the Council; and
IN CONSIDERATION of the mutual covenants contained in this Agreement, the parties agree as follows:
RCIC Responsibilities and Commitments
The RCIC will provide the Client with the following professional services under the terms of this Agreement:
- Obtain further information on the Client’s goals;
- Obtain information on the Client’s background, qualifications and personal and financial circumstances;
- Provide advice on the current status of Canadian immigration laws and policies where they relate to the Client’s query;
- Review the Client’s information and assess it with the current Canadian laws and policies;
- Determine the most appropriate immigration strategy for the Client (if any), and;
- Advise the Client on the selected immigration strategy.
Client Responsibilities and Commitments
- The Client must provide the RCIC with factual information and documentation as are required to perform the consultation.
- The Client understands that information provided must be accurate and honest and he/she must inform the RCIC of all information, even if negative or adverse, which might be relevant to the advice provided by the RCIC in this matter.
- The Client understands that failure to fully disclose all relevant information to the RCIC will impact the advice given by the RCIC and may void this Agreement, or seriously affect the outcome of the application of the Client or the retention of any status that the Client may obtain.
- Limits of Engagement
- The services to be provided under this Agreement are limited to a single consultation.
- The work done under PAID-30 Minute Consultation Agreement will be limited to thirty (30) minutes only.
- The work done under PAID-1 Hr Full Assessment and Advise Agreement will be limited to sixty (60) minutes only
- The RCIC shall not provide further information or advice to the Client unless the Client and the RCIC have expressly agreed to a continuation of this Agreement beyond the decided initial time period, and for which a fees have been paid. (If 60 min consultation is chosen).
- The Client shall pay a consultation fee of CAD $100.00 for the PAID-30 min and CAD $150.00 for the PAID-60 min full assessment and advise consultation.
- The Client shall pay an additional consultation fee of CAD $50.00 per extension, or part thereof, beyond the PAID initial consultation period (additional 30 mins)
- All fees paid are in CAD (Canadian Dollars).
- The taxes will be charged at 15% as per the provincial tax in PEI
- A fee of 5% will be levied for the transfer fee charged by STRIPE for credit card / debit card payments.
- The RCIC does not provide detailed job-hunting advice and career counseling advice.
- Fees that have been earned under this agreement are non-refundable.
- No refunds will be given once the client has booked the appointment.
- A further available date can be assigned only after the client speaks with the RCIC. The confirmation will be given via email
- The advice provided by the RCIC to the Client is based on the Canadian immigration laws and policies current on the date of the consultation where relevant.
- The RCIC is not responsible or accountable for any change in government legislation or policy that may impact the processing of any subsequent application by the Client.
- The RCIC shall provide consulting services to the Client to the standard of a competent ICCRC member.
- The laws in effect in the Province of Prince Edward Island, Canada shall govern the terms and conditions of this agreement
We Are Maple Crest Immigration Inc.
At Maple Crest Immigration Inc. we provide professional and ethical services for clients wishing to live, work, study, or visit Canada. We aim to minimize the challenges and confusion often associated with the immigration and visa issuance process, to allow you the freedom to envision your Canadian dream.
Follow our 4-Stage Process
Why a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant?
A Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) is an authorized immigration and citizenship representative, who is hired to evaluate your Visa application and submit it on your behalf. In addition, an RCIC provides you with a beneficial strategy for your Visa options. An authorized RCIC is also a member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC).
RCICs are experts in the immigration field. They walk applicants through the overwhelming immigration system. At WBBICS, we have three professional RCICs to help you with the immigration proces.s
World-Wide Client Base
Recent Immigration Updates
Wednesday– August 17, 2022 -#227.
2,250 invitations to apply (ITA) for permanent residence were distributed by IRCC. The cut-off score for the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) was 525. One of the most well-liked immigration routes in Canada for talented immigrants is Express Entry.